A combined Community Consultative Committee (CCC) operates for Bulga Underground Operations and Bulga Coal Surface Operations.
The purpose of the CCC is to provide a forum for open discussion between Bulga Underground and Bulga Coal representatives, the community, the Council and other stakeholders on issues directly relating to the mine's operations and environmental performance, and to keep the community informed on these matters.
Members of the Bulga Complex CCC
- Helen Sharrock, community representitive
- Terry Everett, community representitive
- Stewart Mitchell, community representitive
- Councillor Godfrey Adamthwaite, Chairman
- Monique Meyer, Industry & Investment NSW
The next CCC meeting is scheduled for May 2013. CCC meetings are held twice a year.